Rates & Reservation
All rates in US $ per guest per night
|Full board rate per night-Single
|Minimum required 2 guests and above
(Per guest per night)
- The Bungalow can be reserved for exclusive use for a maximum of 10-12 guests at the below rates per night
- All rates in US $ 350
- The above rates are quoted on a twin sharing basis
- Full board basis – our menu mainly consists of Sri Lankan specialties while the resident cook can do a a few western dishes and a BBQ on request
- Check in time will be 1 pm and check out time 11 am (flexible based on occupancy)
- Safari jeeps have to be reserved beforehand since we outsource this service, lead time of at least 7 days is appreciated to avoid disappointment (half day tour cost US $ 35)
- Full day safari can be organized based on availability of jeep from the village. (US $ 70)
- Guest have to get comprehensive travel insurance on their own.
- By making payment the guests have acknowledged and accepted that they are entering a wildlife area, that they will be travelling by vehicle over uneven roads, that they will be staying in a unfenced Bungalow, and that their safari/stay might take or bring them into close contact or vicinity of wild animals. And thus their stay and entry into the wildlife area is at their own risk and responsibility.
- Guests are expected to abide by the laws of Sri Lanka and the rules of the Department of Wildlife Conservation of Sri Lanka.
Aeth Hewana is not a hotel but a Bungalow adjacent to a national park and is not ideal for small children. Despite this we will gladly cater for them, under the supervision of the parents/guardians based on sharing of accommodation with parents.
We understand that you may have many questions when arranging your safari hence please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
At the time of booking 50% of the total cost has to be made and the balance 50% before commencement of the stay at Aeth Hewana Bungalow Willpattu . We have the right of refusal of guests if these conditions are not met.